Vallée de l’Estéron
Great expanses of wilderness with wooded slopes alternating with arid plateaux: such is the land of clues (narrow gorges) and hilltop villages which still live at the ancestral pace of sheepherding. Authentic villages like Gilette, Roquestéron and Bonson will delight you...
- the swimming sites of "la Clave" and "Pont de la Cerise"
- Mont Vial (Tourette-du-Château) and its view over the Var plain as far as the sea, the Vallée de l'Estéron and the Grasse Pre-Alpes
- Les Ferres, one of the least populated villages in the Alpes-Maritimes
- the Musée "Lou Ferouil" in Gilette, dedicated to the crafts of yesteryear, with forge work - www.louferouil.com
- the oil mill in Gilette
- the Musée "Hors du Temps" of Pierrefeu, dedicated to the Genesis, with works from almost 50 international artists
- the phantasmagorical site of Vieux-Pierrefeu
- the restored Chapelle de la Traverse in Roquestéron and its restored narthex. The interiors of traditional workshops, reconstructed in the caves of the village: butcher, shoemaker, forge, still, bread oven, oil mill…
- the spectacular Clue d'Aiglun, one of the most impressive in Provence